Chubby Mommy's So-Called Life

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Kid's first experimental school day (preparation)

We are going to have an experimental schooling in our house. And yes I said experimental, because I'm going to be the teacher of my kids, aged 3 and 2 years old. It's the first time that I am going to try what I have learned on the Toddler book that I have read.

Tonight, I have prepared the materials that me and my kids are using tomorrow. Papers, pencils, crayons, practice writing books, scissors, paste, and file folders for each of them so that we can file their would be art masterpieces. And to make it more school-like, I'd be preparing their merienda (baon) and put it on their small backpacks.

I'm so excited to see the results of my little experiment..... I hope that my kids would get motivated to study.....

I'll post the result of their "first day experimental schooling" tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home